Try this sweet recipe out on your Valentine! Vicki Lunsford-Hartzog, Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Body Ecology Coach and Associate Practitioner at Robust Life Center adapted this recipe that was originally posted on Elanaspantry.com
- In a mixing bowl whisk egg whites and salt until stiff
- Fold in agave, vanilla and coconut
- Drop batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, one rounded tablespoonful at a time
- Pinch each macaroon at the top (like a kiss)
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned
Makes approx. 48 macaroons
Vicki teaches cooking and meal planning classes every 1st Wednesday of the month. To find out more about her free classes, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 365-1030.