Author Archive for Lacey Sethness

Part II of the Great Cholesterol Con: Why This Falsely-Vilified Substance is Actually Your Body’s Greatest Ally

Now that we’ve defined ‘good’ and ‘bad’ cholesterol, it has to be said that there is actually only one type of cholesterol. Ron Rosedale, MD, who is widely considered to be the leading anti-aging doctor in the United States, does an excellent…

The Great Cholesterol Con

Cholesterol, quite simply, is essential for life. Only 7% of the body’s soft, waxy substance is actually found in the bloodstream, while the remaining 93% is in every cell in your body, where it helps to produce cell membranes, hormones,…

Introducing the New Five-Part Cholesterol Series: This Falsely-Vilified Substance is Essential For All Life

Cholesterol could easily be described as the smoking gun of the last two decades. It’s been responsible for demonizing entire categories of foods (like eggs and saturated fats) and blamed for just about every case of heart disease in the last…